- Work It DAILY
- 🩺 It's Time For A Career Checkup!
🩺 It's Time For A Career Checkup!
Plus: The mindset shift job seekers need to succeed in 2024!
Hello Everyone and Happy Monday!
It’s nice to see you… If you love what you read today in this newsletter, and aren’t already subscribed, you can sign up below. If you’re already subscribed, enjoy!
In today's email:
It’s time for your annual career checkup! We can’t wait to see what you will achieve this year.
How to get a job without experience. Listen to J.T.’s expert advice.
Jobs we love. Remote ones too.
#1 mindset shift job seekers will need to succeed in 2024! What kind of job seeker will you be this year?
It’s time for your annual career checkup!
Is there changes you would like to make in your career this year? Would you like a new job or promotion? Do you want to pursue an entirely new career path? Are you happy where you are, but want to enhance your performance?
Whatever you have in mind for your career, the new year is a great time to think about how you are going to achieve these goals. And if you haven’t thought about changes you would like to make and goals you would like to achieve, it’s not too late. Yes, it may be January 8th, but you have a whole year ahead of you. There shouldn’t be any excuses for not setting at least one goal.
To help you out, we have created a list of things to keep in mind when you set your career goals for the new year. And when you are done with that, there are some tips to help your follow through with your plans to achieve those goals.
We are always here to help you out and we cannot wait to see how you will grow this year!
Here’s what’s going on in the news (related to careers of course):
How To Get A Job Without Experience!🤷🤔
5 Reasons To Make SurveyJunkie Your Next Side Hustle
There are several reasons why someone might choose to have a side hustle as an online survey taker for SurveyJunkie. Here are five possible reasons:
1. Flexibility: Online survey taking allows for flexibility in terms of working hours. As a survey taker, you can typically choose when and where you want to complete surveys. This flexibility is especially beneficial for individuals who have other commitments such as a full-time job, studies, or family responsibilities.
2. Extra Income: One of the primary motivations for having a side hustle is to earn additional income. SurveyJunkie offers compensation to survey takers for completing surveys. While the income may vary depending on factors like survey length and complexity, it can be a convenient way to supplement your regular income or save up for specific goals.
3. Low Entry Barrier: Starting as an online survey taker usually has a low barrier to entry. SurveyJunkie, for example, allows individuals to sign up easily and start taking surveys without requiring specialized skills or experience. This accessibility makes it an attractive option for people looking to earn money without needing extensive training or qualifications.
4. Work from Anywhere: Online survey taking provides the opportunity to work from anywhere with an internet connection. Whether you prefer to work from the comfort of your home, a coffee shop, or while traveling, as long as you have access to the internet, you can take surveys and earn money. This flexibility can be particularly appealing for digital nomads or individuals seeking location-independent work.
5. Variety and Engagement: Participating in online surveys exposes you to a range of topics and provides an opportunity to share your opinions. This can be interesting and engaging for individuals who enjoy expressing their thoughts, providing feedback, or learning about different subjects. It can also serve as a way to stay updated on market trends, consumer preferences, and new products or services.
Did somebody say FREE? Yup, we did. We’ve got live events, instant access resources, and quizzes all for FREE!
Remote jobs are highly in demand right now! If you’re in the market for a new job and want to work from home, we have some ideas for you.
Found job you like? Apply directly though their website using the links above. But remember, LinkedIn is your friend, we always suggest using backchanneling to give yourself a better shot at lading a job. To learn more about connecting with potential employers click HERE.
Sometimes when things aren’t going our way or when we are having a hard time reaching our goals, the best thing we can do is take a step back. Being able to realize your current efforts aren’t getting you the results you want can be challenging, especially when it comes to job search.
But when you can take a step back and realize that you need a different approach or a new mindset around your job search, that’s when you will start to succeed.
As J.T. mentions in the video above, most people who are struggling with their job search are in something called unproductive discomfort. They have tried different strategies, but have most likely failed, so now they are miserable and won’t try anything else to fix it. Those people need to shift their mindsets to something called temporary productive discomfort.
With this type of mindset, job seekers see success much faster than those trapped in unproductive discomfort. If you are tired of your job search and are up for the challenge, let Work It DAILY coach you through temporary productive discomfort.
Take advantage of our 7-day free trial and see how we can help you succeed. What do you have to lose?
Head on over to www.workitdaily.com to learn more about our career coaching and services.
1. Was this email forwarded to you? SIGN UP HERE to get the ONLY career advice newsletter you'll ever need. (Yep. We're THAT good!)
2. Want to be featured (paid sponsorship) in our newsletter? CLICK HERE to send us your information and we'll be in touch!
4. Love Work It DAILY? We love ourselves too, which is why we decided to create some merch. You can click HERE to access our store or click on the images below to go right to the products. We hope you love it as much as we do!