- Work It DAILY
- 😰 Surviving Job Offer Anxiety!
😰 Surviving Job Offer Anxiety!
Plus: Why being patient in your job search will fail you.
Hello Everyone and Happy Wednesday!
It’s nice to see you… If you love what you read today in this newsletter, and aren’t already subscribed, you can sign up below. If you’re already subscribed, enjoy!
In today's email:
The job offer waiting game. And how to deal with the stress that comes with it.
In the news: severance money, a (not so) positive labor market, & remote work.
How to get your MOJO back! Don’t let your job search bring your down.
Being patient in your job search will fail you. Here’s what to do instead.
Did you nail your last interview, but still haven’t heard back yet?
Have you ever left a job interview feeling really good about yourself? You were fully prepared, answered questions well, and impressed the hiring manager. It couldn’t have gone any better, you’re confident you’ll receive a callback the next day.
But tomorrow comes and you don’t receive an email or call. Days pass without a word and you start to get a little worried. Next thing you know a whole week has gone by without any contact from the employer.
This is when the stress an anxiety sets in. Intrusive thoughts start to take over your mind. All you can think about is what you did wrong and why they haven’t called you back. The job offer waiting game is a dangerous time for any job seeker.
This turmoil you might be experiencing as you wait for a call back can feel crippling at times. Instead of letting your worry and stress take over, follow our tips to help you deal with job offer anxiety. You’ve got this!
Here’s what’s going on in the news (related to careers of course):
How To Get Your Mojo Back In Your Job Search! 😁🙌
5 Reasons To Make SurveyJunkie Your Next Side Hustle
There are several reasons why someone might choose to have a side hustle as an online survey taker for SurveyJunkie. Here are five possible reasons:
1. Flexibility: Online survey taking allows for flexibility in terms of working hours. As a survey taker, you can typically choose when and where you want to complete surveys. This flexibility is especially beneficial for individuals who have other commitments such as a full-time job, studies, or family responsibilities.
2. Extra Income: One of the primary motivations for having a side hustle is to earn additional income. SurveyJunkie offers compensation to survey takers for completing surveys. While the income may vary depending on factors like survey length and complexity, it can be a convenient way to supplement your regular income or save up for specific goals.
3. Low Entry Barrier: Starting as an online survey taker usually has a low barrier to entry. SurveyJunkie, for example, allows individuals to sign up easily and start taking surveys without requiring specialized skills or experience. This accessibility makes it an attractive option for people looking to earn money without needing extensive training or qualifications.
4. Work from Anywhere: Online survey taking provides the opportunity to work from anywhere with an internet connection. Whether you prefer to work from the comfort of your home, a coffee shop, or while traveling, as long as you have access to the internet, you can take surveys and earn money. This flexibility can be particularly appealing for digital nomads or individuals seeking location-independent work.
5. Variety and Engagement: Participating in online surveys exposes you to a range of topics and provides an opportunity to share your opinions. This can be interesting and engaging for individuals who enjoy expressing their thoughts, providing feedback, or learning about different subjects. It can also serve as a way to stay updated on market trends, consumer preferences, and new products or services.
Did somebody say FREE? Yup, we did. We’ve got live events, instant access resources, and quizzes all for FREE!
Remote jobs are highly in demand right now! If you’re in the market for a new job and want to work from home, we have some ideas for you.
Found job you like? Apply directly though their website using the links above. But remember, LinkedIn is your friend, we always suggest using backchanneling to give yourself a better shot at lading a job. To learn more about connecting with potential employers click HERE.
Are you wasting your time by being patient in your job search? Too many job seekers think if they are patient enough, then a job opportunity will come along. The problem with this is that people are wasting weeks and months of their time only to be left with disappointment. Being patient will fail you and your job search.
Deep down you know this isn’t working, but it’s easier to do the same thing over again and hope for the best. Instead of being patient, it’s time to learn what job search strategies are relevant right now, so you can get better results. Knowledge is power, and the Work It DAILY platform can show you what you need to be successful in your job search.
If you are ready to speed up your job search, head to www.workitdaily.com and try a 7-day FREE trial today!!
1. Was this email forwarded to you? SIGN UP HERE to get the ONLY career advice newsletter you'll ever need. (Yep. We're THAT good!)
2. Want to be featured (paid sponsorship) in our newsletter? CLICK HERE to send us your information and we'll be in touch!
4. Love Work It DAILY? We love ourselves too, which is why we decided to create some merch. You can click HERE to access our store or click on the images below to go right to the products. We hope you love it as much as we do!