- Work It DAILY
- 🤔 ONE word to describe yourself!
🤔 ONE word to describe yourself!
Plus: This resume tip will help you get more interviews.
Hello Everyone and Happy Thursday!
It’s nice to see you… If you love what you read today in this newsletter, and aren’t already subscribed, you can sign up below. If you’re already subscribed, enjoy!
In today's email:
Describe yourself in ONE word! The best way to answer this interview question.
2 things that keep us up at night. What does job search look like in 2024?
Jobs we love. Remote ones too.
This resume tip will help you get more interviews! If all you’re hearing from recruiters is crickets, then you need this.
Can I really boil down everything about myself into one word?!
There’s always going to be common interview questions that we dread answering. Most of the time this feeling stems from the fact that we are not exactly sure how to best answer these questions. And a question like “describe yourself in one word” falls into this dreaded category for many people.
This one word has to show everything you can bring to the table and who you are as a person. You might be thinking: “How am I supposed to fit that all in one word?!”
Well, you’re not. In reality, one word isn’t going to paint the perfect picture of you for someone else. One word is simply not enough. That’s why you’re going to have to be strategic about the word you choose.
We know, it’s not an easy task and you are really going to have to think long and hard about this. But we’ve come up with some tips to help make this process a little bit easier. We also have a list of some of our go to words for you to use or to help spark inspiration. You’ve got this!
Here’s what’s going on in the news (related to careers of course):
2 Things That Keep Us Up At Night About Job Search In 2024!😦🛌🏻🤔
5 Reasons To Make SurveyJunkie Your Next Side Hustle
There are several reasons why someone might choose to have a side hustle as an online survey taker for SurveyJunkie. Here are five possible reasons:
1. Flexibility: Online survey taking allows for flexibility in terms of working hours. As a survey taker, you can typically choose when and where you want to complete surveys. This flexibility is especially beneficial for individuals who have other commitments such as a full-time job, studies, or family responsibilities.
2. Extra Income: One of the primary motivations for having a side hustle is to earn additional income. SurveyJunkie offers compensation to survey takers for completing surveys. While the income may vary depending on factors like survey length and complexity, it can be a convenient way to supplement your regular income or save up for specific goals.
3. Low Entry Barrier: Starting as an online survey taker usually has a low barrier to entry. SurveyJunkie, for example, allows individuals to sign up easily and start taking surveys without requiring specialized skills or experience. This accessibility makes it an attractive option for people looking to earn money without needing extensive training or qualifications.
4. Work from Anywhere: Online survey taking provides the opportunity to work from anywhere with an internet connection. Whether you prefer to work from the comfort of your home, a coffee shop, or while traveling, as long as you have access to the internet, you can take surveys and earn money. This flexibility can be particularly appealing for digital nomads or individuals seeking location-independent work.
5. Variety and Engagement: Participating in online surveys exposes you to a range of topics and provides an opportunity to share your opinions. This can be interesting and engaging for individuals who enjoy expressing their thoughts, providing feedback, or learning about different subjects. It can also serve as a way to stay updated on market trends, consumer preferences, and new products or services.
Did somebody say FREE? Yup, we did. We’ve got live events, instant access resources, and quizzes all for FREE!
Remote jobs are highly in demand right now! If you’re in the market for a new job and want to work from home, we have some ideas for you.
Found job you like? Apply directly though their website using the links above. But remember, LinkedIn is your friend, we always suggest using backchanneling to give yourself a better shot at lading a job. To learn more about connecting with potential employers click HERE.
In the video above, J.T. responds to a comment from a follower and talks about the importance of temporary productive discomfort. The follower explained how they took our Resume & LinkedIn Bootcamp and re-wrote their resume because after five months they weren’t getting any interviews. Once they sent out the new and improved resume, this follower received not one, not two, but three interviews in just one day!
J.T. and the whole Work It DAILY team love to hear stories like this and we are so happy for this follower. The moment this follower decided to take our bootcamp and put some work into re-writing their resume, they stepped out of unproductive discomfort and into temporary productive discomfort. They realized their job search strategy for the past five months was not working and took a (huge) step to find resources and information to make a change.
Job search is no easy feat, and that’s why J.T. built FREE resources like the Resume & LinkedIn Bootcamp and the Job Search Checklist, to help as many people as she can reach temporary productive discomfort and change the way they do job search.
If you know it’s time to make a change in your job search, but aren’t sure where to start or need some motivation, head to www.workitdaily.com and try a 7-day FREE trial for our program.
Inside the platform you will have access to tools, resources, and even coaching to help you find your next job.
What are you waiting for, try Work It DAILY risk FREE today!!
1. Was this email forwarded to you? SIGN UP HERE to get the ONLY career advice newsletter you'll ever need. (Yep. We're THAT good!)
2. Want to be featured (paid sponsorship) in our newsletter? CLICK HERE to send us your information and we'll be in touch!
4. Love Work It DAILY? We love ourselves too, which is why we decided to create some merch. You can click HERE to access our store or click on the images below to go right to the products. We hope you love it as much as we do!