- Work It DAILY
- 😨 NEVER Say This In An Interview!!!
😨 NEVER Say This In An Interview!!!
Plus: 3 ways to speed up your job search!
Hello Everyone and Happy Tuesday!
It’s nice to see you… If you love what you read today in this newsletter, and aren’t already subscribed, you can SIGN UP HERE. If you’re already subscribed, enjoy!
In today's email:
Never say these 5 phrases in an interview! Or you will ruin your chances at a job.
3 ways to speed up your job search! And how the Work It DAILY community can help.
Don’t miss out on a Work It DAILY membership! When you buy in the next 48 hours, you will get 6 BONUS trainings to boost your job search!!
Ready to quit your job? Everything you need to know about how to quit the right way.
Career Would You Rather! Do you like to talk to your co-workers?
This one question got her the job! The best thing to ask at the end of an interview.
Here’s what’s going on in the news (related to careers of course):
Want to learn how to instantly turn off a hiring manager?
Interviewing can be stressful, there’s a lot to remember, your nerves are running high, and you want to impress the interviewer. You don’t want to say anything that would hurt your chances at a job.
That’s why we’ve put together a list of phrases people have actually said during an interview that made the hiring manager rethink their candidacy. We suggest that you NEVER, EVER say these things if you want to land a job.
So if there is one thing you remember going into your job interview, it should definitely be these red flags.
3 Things You Need To Speed Up Your Job Search!
Get the 3 things you need to speed up your job search with Work It DAILY's holiday special. 🕰️🎁
Like J.T. said, courses, community, and coaching can make all the difference in your job search. Lucky for you, Work It DAILY’s online platform has it all!
Here's What You Get with a Work It DAILY membership:
A 7-Day Free Trial to explore our platform.
Memberships starting at just $19/month.
Live interaction with J.T. O'Donnell, in her weekly Masterclass.
Six BONUS Trainings to supercharge your job search:
- Break Through Your Burnout: From Crisis To Career Happiness
- 8 Ways You're Being Shut Out Of The Hiring
- 4 Ways To Use Gratitude To Speed Up Your Job Search
- 6 Ways to Survive the Holidays When You're Unemployed
- 3 Tips For Overcoming Your Biggest Job Search Fears
- 4 Steps To Identifying the Best Companies To Work For
Give Yourself A Holiday Gift of Career Happiness! Invest in yourself this season.
With our unique "done with you" approach, experience the best in career coaching and support. Enjoy your holidays while preparing for your dream job!
Don’t miss out! This deal is only good for 48 hours!!
Did somebody say FREE? Yup, we did. We’ve got live events, instant access resources, and quizzes all for FREE!
LIVE EVENTS: Join Work It DAILY's CEO and 20+ year career coaching veteran, J.T. O'Donnell for some live events you won't want to miss!
Simply click the link to learn more & save yourself a (free) seat to any of our events.
INSTANT ACCESS RESOURCES & QUIZZES: These resources will help you boost your career. Click HERE to get started.
Sponsored by SurveryJunkie
5 Reasons To Make SurveyJunkie Your Next Side Hustle
There are several reasons why someone might choose to have a side hustle as an online survey taker for SurveyJunkie. Here are five possible reasons:
1. Flexibility: Online survey taking allows for flexibility in terms of working hours. As a survey taker, you can typically choose when and where you want to complete surveys. This flexibility is especially beneficial for individuals who have other commitments such as a full-time job, studies, or family responsibilities.
2. Extra Income: One of the primary motivations for having a side hustle is to earn additional income. SurveyJunkie offers compensation to survey takers for completing surveys. While the income may vary depending on factors like survey length and complexity, it can be a convenient way to supplement your regular income or save up for specific goals.
3. Low Entry Barrier: Starting as an online survey taker usually has a low barrier to entry. SurveyJunkie, for example, allows individuals to sign up easily and start taking surveys without requiring specialized skills or experience. This accessibility makes it an attractive option for people looking to earn money without needing extensive training or qualifications.
4. Work from Anywhere: Online survey taking provides the opportunity to work from anywhere with an internet connection. Whether you prefer to work from the comfort of your home, a coffee shop, or while traveling, as long as you have access to the internet, you can take surveys and earn money. This flexibility can be particularly appealing for digital nomads or individuals seeking location-independent work.
5. Variety and Engagement: Participating in online surveys exposes you to a range of topics and provides an opportunity to share your opinions. This can be interesting and engaging for individuals who enjoy expressing their thoughts, providing feedback, or learning about different subjects. It can also serve as a way to stay updated on market trends, consumer preferences, and new products or services.
Are you thinking about quitting your job? Maybe the job wasn’t what you thought it would be or maybe it’s just time for something new. Whatever your reason may be, there’s a right and wrong way to quit your job. There are very few circumstances where you should walk up to your boss and say “I quit”. You can leave a job without burning bridges with the employer. We also suggest that you shouldn’t leave your job before you have a new job lined up. Here’s everything you need to know about quitting a job:
When it comes to our work life, sometimes choices we need to make feel difficult. Others are a no-brainer. Tell us which of the following is right for YOU!
Would you rather...
(click on an option below)
Today’s Eat To Succeed Recommendation is mac & cheese!! Who doesn’t love a good bowl of mac & cheese? What if we told you it’s healthy too? Banza makes their pasta with chickpeas, so their mac & cheese is full of protein and gluten free! With flavors like classic cheddar and personal favorite, white cheddar you really can’t go wrong. You can grab a box (or a few) below:
“What keeps you up at night?”
Our CEO, J.T. O’Donnell, was once interviewing for a job at a startup company. She had made it though multiple rounds of interviews, and her next one was with the CEO of the company.
She walked in to the interview and he was wearing sweatpants, with his feet up on his desk, eating cereal. He invited her over to sit, and the interview began.
Once he was done asking her questions, the CEO asked if J.T. had any questions for him.
She said, “Yeah. What keeps you up at night?”
He looked a little surprised, but here’s why this was the best question she could have asked…
1. Was this email forwarded to you? SIGN UP HERE to get the ONLY career advice newsletter you'll ever need. (Yep. We're THAT good!)
2. Want to be featured (paid sponsorship) in our newsletter? CLICK HERE to send us your information and we'll be in touch!
4. Love Work It DAILY? We love ourselves too, which is why we decided to create some merch. You can click HERE to access our store or click on the images below to go right to the products. We hope you love it as much as we do!