- Work It DAILY
- ✨ What makes you UNIQUE?
✨ What makes you UNIQUE?
Plus: How to explain your value to a recruiter.
Hello Everyone and Happy Monday!
It’s nice to see you… If you love what you read today in this newsletter, and aren’t already subscribed, you can sign up below. If you’re already subscribed, enjoy!
In today's email:
What makes you unique? How to answer this interview question.
In the news: Snap layoffs, return to office fails, & trades that are hiring.
Companies don’t exist to create jobs! They exist to make money!
How to explain your value to a recruiter. Have you taken the Career Decoder Quiz yet?
If we asked you, “What makes you unique?” would you be able to answer? Or would you be searching for the right words to say?
For some people, this interview question can be a little challenging to figure out. You know you are qualified for the job, but how do you know what makes you different from everyone else?
You don’t have to know, and here’s why…
When hiring managers ask, “What makes you unique?” they are really asking: Why should I hire you?
They want you to prove your value. How are you going to save/make them money? How are you going to alleviate pain? How are you going to make their lives easier?
All you need to to is show hiring managers how your background, your experience, and your personality can be of value to them. Here are three surefire tips to help you ace the “What makes you unique?” interview question and impress the employer.
Here’s what’s going on in the news (related to careers of course):
Companies Don’t Exist To Create Jobs They Exist To Make Money! 💰🏢
5 Reasons To Make SurveyJunkie Your Next Side Hustle
There are several reasons why someone might choose to have a side hustle as an online survey taker for SurveyJunkie. Here are five possible reasons:
1. Flexibility: Online survey taking allows for flexibility in terms of working hours. As a survey taker, you can typically choose when and where you want to complete surveys. This flexibility is especially beneficial for individuals who have other commitments such as a full-time job, studies, or family responsibilities.
2. Extra Income: One of the primary motivations for having a side hustle is to earn additional income. SurveyJunkie offers compensation to survey takers for completing surveys. While the income may vary depending on factors like survey length and complexity, it can be a convenient way to supplement your regular income or save up for specific goals.
3. Low Entry Barrier: Starting as an online survey taker usually has a low barrier to entry. SurveyJunkie, for example, allows individuals to sign up easily and start taking surveys without requiring specialized skills or experience. This accessibility makes it an attractive option for people looking to earn money without needing extensive training or qualifications.
4. Work from Anywhere: Online survey taking provides the opportunity to work from anywhere with an internet connection. Whether you prefer to work from the comfort of your home, a coffee shop, or while traveling, as long as you have access to the internet, you can take surveys and earn money. This flexibility can be particularly appealing for digital nomads or individuals seeking location-independent work.
5. Variety and Engagement: Participating in online surveys exposes you to a range of topics and provides an opportunity to share your opinions. This can be interesting and engaging for individuals who enjoy expressing their thoughts, providing feedback, or learning about different subjects. It can also serve as a way to stay updated on market trends, consumer preferences, and new products or services.
Did somebody say FREE? Yup, we did. We’ve got live events, instant access resources, and quizzes all for FREE!
Remote jobs are highly in demand right now! If you’re in the market for a new job and want to work from home, we have some ideas for you.
Found job you like? Apply directly though their website using the links above. But remember, LinkedIn is your friend, we always suggest using backchanneling to give yourself a better shot at lading a job. To learn more about connecting with potential employers click HERE.
In the video above, J.T. explains how you explain your value to a recruiter.
Why do I need to prove my value? If you want to stand out in the hiring process, you need to understand your worth. If you can show hiring managers how you will save or make them enough money to justify the cost of your salary, you are more likely to get the job. Why? Because recruiters and hiring managers know exactly what they are looking for, and proving your value shows them that you are what they are looking for.
How do I prove my value? If you haven’t already, we suggest starting by taking the Career Decoder Quiz. This 20 question quiz will tell you your top 3 workplace personas. These personas will give you a better understanding of your value in the workplace.
If you would like an interpretation of your results, grab a membership at Work It DAILY. A membership with Work It DAILY not only includes a personalized quiz interpretation, but you also gain access to our library of courses, resources, and tools. Anything and everything you need to be successful in your job search starts at Work It DAILY.
Memberships start as low as $19/month. And you can always try a 7-day FREE trial to make sure you like us first.
Start TODAY at: www.workitdaily.com
1. Was this email forwarded to you? SIGN UP HERE to get the ONLY career advice newsletter you'll ever need. (Yep. We're THAT good!)
2. Want to be featured (paid sponsorship) in our newsletter? CLICK HERE to send us your information and we'll be in touch!
4. Love Work It DAILY? We love ourselves too, which is why we decided to create some merch. You can click HERE to access our store or click on the images below to go right to the products. We hope you love it as much as we do!