- Work It DAILY
- 😟 Lack of CONFIDENCE holding you back?
😟 Lack of CONFIDENCE holding you back?
Plus: The difference between being fired and laid off.
Hello Everyone and Happy Friday!
It’s nice to see you… If you love what you read today in this newsletter, and aren’t already subscribed, you can sign up below. If you’re already subscribed, enjoy!
In today's email:
Is your lack of confidence holding you back? Your job search might be suffering from this.
Fired vs. Laid Off. What’s the difference?
Jobs we love. Remote ones too.
Why salaries are going down for some industries right now! And what you can do to stay ahead of the game.
Feeling defeated in your job search? Do you feel like you are doing everything you can, but still can’t land a job?
It might be time to take a step back from your job search and ask yourself a few questions. Do you believe you are qualified for this job? How are you presenting yourself during phone screens, interviews, and on your resume?
Could the thing that’s holding you back in your job search be your lack of self confidence?
Employers can easily tell when a candidate lacks confidence in themselves, and this negativity is extremely unattractive. Why would a hiring manager want to hire someone who doesn’t believe they can do the job?
If you want to land a new job, you’re going to have to start believing in yourself. But first, you’re going to need to find the root of this negativity. Here are four possible reasons that might be fueling your negative self-talk and lack of confidence.
Here’s what’s going on in the news (related to careers of course):
FIRED VS. LAID OFF! 3 Questions To Ask When Being Let Go.🤔🤷☹️
5 Reasons To Make SurveyJunkie Your Next Side Hustle
There are several reasons why someone might choose to have a side hustle as an online survey taker for SurveyJunkie. Here are five possible reasons:
1. Flexibility: Online survey taking allows for flexibility in terms of working hours. As a survey taker, you can typically choose when and where you want to complete surveys. This flexibility is especially beneficial for individuals who have other commitments such as a full-time job, studies, or family responsibilities.
2. Extra Income: One of the primary motivations for having a side hustle is to earn additional income. SurveyJunkie offers compensation to survey takers for completing surveys. While the income may vary depending on factors like survey length and complexity, it can be a convenient way to supplement your regular income or save up for specific goals.
3. Low Entry Barrier: Starting as an online survey taker usually has a low barrier to entry. SurveyJunkie, for example, allows individuals to sign up easily and start taking surveys without requiring specialized skills or experience. This accessibility makes it an attractive option for people looking to earn money without needing extensive training or qualifications.
4. Work from Anywhere: Online survey taking provides the opportunity to work from anywhere with an internet connection. Whether you prefer to work from the comfort of your home, a coffee shop, or while traveling, as long as you have access to the internet, you can take surveys and earn money. This flexibility can be particularly appealing for digital nomads or individuals seeking location-independent work.
5. Variety and Engagement: Participating in online surveys exposes you to a range of topics and provides an opportunity to share your opinions. This can be interesting and engaging for individuals who enjoy expressing their thoughts, providing feedback, or learning about different subjects. It can also serve as a way to stay updated on market trends, consumer preferences, and new products or services.
Did somebody say FREE? Yup, we did. We’ve got live events, instant access resources, and quizzes all for FREE!
Remote jobs are highly in demand right now! If you’re in the market for a new job and want to work from home, we have some ideas for you.
Found job you like? Apply directly though their website using the links above. But remember, LinkedIn is your friend, we always suggest using backchanneling to give yourself a better shot at lading a job. To learn more about connecting with potential employers click HERE.
In the video above, J.T. explains why salaries are decreasing for some jobs. It has to do with the amount of talent that’s in the industry. Advancements in technology and AI can also contribute to the decrease in pay for creatin jobs.
It’s important to say on top of the trends and skills needed for your job. Why? Because if someone comes along with more skills than you and is willing to take less pay, that person will definitely be the one employers hire.
That being said, it’s crucial for you to understand your unique value add (what you bring to the table), so you can negotiate the salary you want and deserve.
If you want a better paying job and are ready to speed up your job search, come work with our expert career coaches at Work It DAILY.
Try us FREE for 7 days at www.workitdaily.com.
1. Was this email forwarded to you? SIGN UP HERE to get the ONLY career advice newsletter you'll ever need. (Yep. We're THAT good!)
2. Want to be featured (paid sponsorship) in our newsletter? CLICK HERE to send us your information and we'll be in touch!
4. Love Work It DAILY? We love ourselves too, which is why we decided to create some merch. You can click HERE to access our store or click on the images below to go right to the products. We hope you love it as much as we do!