- Work It DAILY
- 🙌 Do THIS before an interview!
🙌 Do THIS before an interview!
Plus: How to get hiring managers to connect with you on LinkedIn.
Hello Everyone and Happy Friday!
It’s nice to see you… If you love what you read today in this newsletter, and aren’t already subscribed, you can sign up below. If you’re already subscribed, enjoy!
In today's email:
Do THIS before any informational interview! 3 tips from our experts.
Struggling with your job search? This could be your problem.
Jobs we love. Remote ones too.
How to get hiring managers to connect with you on LinkedIn! And what we mean when we say “message them”.
Informational interviews are a key part of a successful job search.
What is an informational interview?
An informational interview is a meeting or conversation with an individual who works in a career or at a company you have interest in. These interviews can help you learn more about a job or an organization and can help you make decisions about your own career.
While these conversations aren’t formal interviews, it doesn’t mean you shouldn’t prepare for them. If the person you are talking to works at a company you think you might want to work for, it’s important you leave a good first impression. This will most likely be your first point of contact with the company and you don’t want to start off on the wrong foot.
To make sure you are prepared, here are three things you should always do before any informational interview.
Here’s what’s going on in the news (related to careers of course):
Could THIS be the reason why you are struggling with your job search ?!? 😞🔎😔
5 Reasons To Make SurveyJunkie Your Next Side Hustle
There are several reasons why someone might choose to have a side hustle as an online survey taker for SurveyJunkie. Here are five possible reasons:
1. Flexibility: Online survey taking allows for flexibility in terms of working hours. As a survey taker, you can typically choose when and where you want to complete surveys. This flexibility is especially beneficial for individuals who have other commitments such as a full-time job, studies, or family responsibilities.
2. Extra Income: One of the primary motivations for having a side hustle is to earn additional income. SurveyJunkie offers compensation to survey takers for completing surveys. While the income may vary depending on factors like survey length and complexity, it can be a convenient way to supplement your regular income or save up for specific goals.
3. Low Entry Barrier: Starting as an online survey taker usually has a low barrier to entry. SurveyJunkie, for example, allows individuals to sign up easily and start taking surveys without requiring specialized skills or experience. This accessibility makes it an attractive option for people looking to earn money without needing extensive training or qualifications.
4. Work from Anywhere: Online survey taking provides the opportunity to work from anywhere with an internet connection. Whether you prefer to work from the comfort of your home, a coffee shop, or while traveling, as long as you have access to the internet, you can take surveys and earn money. This flexibility can be particularly appealing for digital nomads or individuals seeking location-independent work.
5. Variety and Engagement: Participating in online surveys exposes you to a range of topics and provides an opportunity to share your opinions. This can be interesting and engaging for individuals who enjoy expressing their thoughts, providing feedback, or learning about different subjects. It can also serve as a way to stay updated on market trends, consumer preferences, and new products or services.
Did somebody say FREE? Yup, we did. We’ve got live events, instant access resources, and quizzes all for FREE!
Remote jobs are highly in demand right now! If you’re in the market for a new job and want to work from home, we have some ideas for you.
Found job you like? Apply directly though their website using the links above. But remember, LinkedIn is your friend, we always suggest using backchanneling to give yourself a better shot at lading a job. To learn more about connecting with potential employers click HERE.
In the video above, J.T. address a question about what she means when she says “message them” in her videos. In many of her TikTok’s, J.T. suggests you message hiring managers after you apply to a job. However, she doesn’t always mention how you should do this. In this video, she explains the best way to message these hiring managers and why you should be doing it.
If the video made sense to you and you are ready to reach out to hiring managers and start to see some real results in your job search, it might be time to give Work It DAILY a try.
J.T. built her company to help job seekers disrupt the entire job search process. With help from her self paced courses, expert coaches, and live events Work It DAILY can help you succeed.
We suggest taking advantage of our 7-day FREE trial, that way you can test out the program and see if you like it. You can cancel at anytime and memberships start at only $19 a month. Head to www.workitdaily.com to learn more!
1. Was this email forwarded to you? SIGN UP HERE to get the ONLY career advice newsletter you'll ever need. (Yep. We're THAT good!)
2. Want to be featured (paid sponsorship) in our newsletter? CLICK HERE to send us your information and we'll be in touch!
4. Love Work It DAILY? We love ourselves too, which is why we decided to create some merch. You can click HERE to access our store or click on the images below to go right to the products. We hope you love it as much as we do!