- Work It DAILY
- 🪣 Building an Interview Bucket List!!
🪣 Building an Interview Bucket List!!
Plus: Will you be successful at job search?
Hello Everyone and Happy Thursday!
It’s nice to see you… If you love what you read today in this newsletter, and aren’t already subscribed, you can sign up below. If you’re already subscribed, enjoy!
In today's email:
Building a interview bucket list! Here are 4 things you need to know.
In the news: PayPal layoffs, a frustrating job market, & worker productivity.
Will you be successful at job search? This one question will reveal your fate.
3 steps to get your resume reviewed. And how to work with our career coaches.
Has your only requirement when applying to jobs been the fact that a company is hiring?
It’s not uncommon for job seekers to assume their best chance at landing a new job is to apply to every and any company that has an opening. This job search method very rarely gets any results, and you risk the chance of ending up in a job you will hate.
There’s more to job search than just finding a job opening. It’s important to do research to find companies who are a good fit for your personality, skills, and values. You want to be inspired by a company’s mission and should want to be apart of making that mission come true.
Without this passion and inspiration for a company, your job probably won’t feel very fulfilling. That’s why we suggest creating a bucket list of 10-20 companies you would LOVE to work for. So, when it’s time to start a job search, you know exactly what you are looking for.
Here are some tips to help you create your interview bucket list!
Here’s what’s going on in the news (related to careers of course):
This One Question Tells Us If You’ll Be Successful At Job Search! 👍🙌
5 Reasons To Make SurveyJunkie Your Next Side Hustle
There are several reasons why someone might choose to have a side hustle as an online survey taker for SurveyJunkie. Here are five possible reasons:
1. Flexibility: Online survey taking allows for flexibility in terms of working hours. As a survey taker, you can typically choose when and where you want to complete surveys. This flexibility is especially beneficial for individuals who have other commitments such as a full-time job, studies, or family responsibilities.
2. Extra Income: One of the primary motivations for having a side hustle is to earn additional income. SurveyJunkie offers compensation to survey takers for completing surveys. While the income may vary depending on factors like survey length and complexity, it can be a convenient way to supplement your regular income or save up for specific goals.
3. Low Entry Barrier: Starting as an online survey taker usually has a low barrier to entry. SurveyJunkie, for example, allows individuals to sign up easily and start taking surveys without requiring specialized skills or experience. This accessibility makes it an attractive option for people looking to earn money without needing extensive training or qualifications.
4. Work from Anywhere: Online survey taking provides the opportunity to work from anywhere with an internet connection. Whether you prefer to work from the comfort of your home, a coffee shop, or while traveling, as long as you have access to the internet, you can take surveys and earn money. This flexibility can be particularly appealing for digital nomads or individuals seeking location-independent work.
5. Variety and Engagement: Participating in online surveys exposes you to a range of topics and provides an opportunity to share your opinions. This can be interesting and engaging for individuals who enjoy expressing their thoughts, providing feedback, or learning about different subjects. It can also serve as a way to stay updated on market trends, consumer preferences, and new products or services.
Did somebody say FREE? Yup, we did. We’ve got live events, instant access resources, and quizzes all for FREE!
Remote jobs are highly in demand right now! If you’re in the market for a new job and want to work from home, we have some ideas for you.
Found job you like? Apply directly though their website using the links above. But remember, LinkedIn is your friend, we always suggest using backchanneling to give yourself a better shot at lading a job. To learn more about connecting with potential employers click HERE.
If you want your resume reviewed, here’s what you need to do:
Step 1: Find a credible resume template. It’s important to use a template from a reputable source, so you can set yourself up for success. Don’t just grab the first one you see when you google “resume template”. Additionally, we suggest finding a template that has a tutorial to go along with it. This guide will walk you though step by step what you need to do and why you need to do it. With a Work It DAILY membership, you will gain access to our own resume template and tutorial.
Step 2: Make sure your resume is skimmable. You should be able to grab all the important information in your resume by doing a six second skim. If your resume can’t pass this skim test, it’s time to simplify. Recruiters prefer to read something that is easy on the eyes, instead of a resume where they have to dig through to find essential information.
Step 3: Go to www.workitdaily.com, start a 7-day FREE trial for our Premium Membership, and send your resume off to be reviewed by one of our coaches. EVEN BETTER, at Work It DAILY, not only can we review your resume, we can review your cover letter, your LinkedIn profile, and your interview prep. What are you waiting for!
1. Was this email forwarded to you? SIGN UP HERE to get the ONLY career advice newsletter you'll ever need. (Yep. We're THAT good!)
2. Want to be featured (paid sponsorship) in our newsletter? CLICK HERE to send us your information and we'll be in touch!
4. Love Work It DAILY? We love ourselves too, which is why we decided to create some merch. You can click HERE to access our store or click on the images below to go right to the products. We hope you love it as much as we do!