- Work It DAILY
- 😬 BIG career change mistakes!!!
😬 BIG career change mistakes!!!
Plus: What do recruiters do all day long?
Hello Everyone and Happy Wednesday!
It’s nice to see you… If you love what you read today in this newsletter, and aren’t already subscribed, you can sign up below. If you’re already subscribed, enjoy!
In today's email:
Career change mistakes! Here are 5 big ones to avoid!
What do recruiters do all day long? Why don’t they have time to look at resumes?
Jobs we love. Remote ones too.
Quit saying you were rejected from a job! This mindset is hurting your job search.
We know a career change is a huge decision, that’s why we are here to help it go as smoothly as possible.
If you’ve decided it’s time to change careers, you’ve probably put a lot of thought into it. It’s not usually something you decide overnight, it was a decision made over many months or even years. A career change might be the biggest decision you will have to make in your professional life, and it will impact your ENTIRE life moving forward. That’s why we want to help you as much as we can.
Just like the decision to change careers was challenging, the actual process of a career change is challenging too. That shouldn’t discourage you though, we know you can do it. As you set off on your career change journey, there are some common mistakes you should be aware of and should avoid at all costs.
Here are the five biggest ones…
Here’s what’s going on in the news (related to careers of course):
What do recruiters do all day long?! 🤔🧑💼
5 Reasons To Make SurveyJunkie Your Next Side Hustle
There are several reasons why someone might choose to have a side hustle as an online survey taker for SurveyJunkie. Here are five possible reasons:
1. Flexibility: Online survey taking allows for flexibility in terms of working hours. As a survey taker, you can typically choose when and where you want to complete surveys. This flexibility is especially beneficial for individuals who have other commitments such as a full-time job, studies, or family responsibilities.
2. Extra Income: One of the primary motivations for having a side hustle is to earn additional income. SurveyJunkie offers compensation to survey takers for completing surveys. While the income may vary depending on factors like survey length and complexity, it can be a convenient way to supplement your regular income or save up for specific goals.
3. Low Entry Barrier: Starting as an online survey taker usually has a low barrier to entry. SurveyJunkie, for example, allows individuals to sign up easily and start taking surveys without requiring specialized skills or experience. This accessibility makes it an attractive option for people looking to earn money without needing extensive training or qualifications.
4. Work from Anywhere: Online survey taking provides the opportunity to work from anywhere with an internet connection. Whether you prefer to work from the comfort of your home, a coffee shop, or while traveling, as long as you have access to the internet, you can take surveys and earn money. This flexibility can be particularly appealing for digital nomads or individuals seeking location-independent work.
5. Variety and Engagement: Participating in online surveys exposes you to a range of topics and provides an opportunity to share your opinions. This can be interesting and engaging for individuals who enjoy expressing their thoughts, providing feedback, or learning about different subjects. It can also serve as a way to stay updated on market trends, consumer preferences, and new products or services.
Did somebody say FREE? Yup, we did. We’ve got live events, instant access resources, and quizzes all for FREE!
Remote jobs are highly in demand right now! If you’re in the market for a new job and want to work from home, we have some ideas for you.
Found job you like? Apply directly though their website using the links above. But remember, LinkedIn is your friend, we always suggest using backchanneling to give yourself a better shot at lading a job. To learn more about connecting with potential employers click HERE.
In the above video, J.T. shares why you should stop saying you were rejected from a job. Why? Because you weren’t rejected by the employer, you were told no for right now.
Being a job seeker right now is difficult, plain and simple. And in life we are always going to be thrown challenging and hard things, it’s just the way the world works. So while we can’t avoid these difficult things, like a job search, there is something that can make a huge difference. We believe there are two different ways you can approach a challenge: with a positive mindset or with a negative mindset.
If you’ve been saying you were rejected by employers or using other negative words during your job search, then you are tackling this challenge with a negative mindset. This way of thinking is not helping you out. You need to be kind to yourself and shift to a positive mindset.
Yes, we totally understand that after being told “no” time and time again, it’s hard to stay positive. That’s why J.T. built Work It DAILY, to help job seekers gain the confidence and tools they need to conduct a job search with a positive mindset.
If you are ready for a change in your job search, head to www.workitdaily.com to learn more about what we do and how we can help. And don’t forget to take advantage of our 7-day FREE trial, so you can see what we do first hand.
1. Was this email forwarded to you? SIGN UP HERE to get the ONLY career advice newsletter you'll ever need. (Yep. We're THAT good!)
2. Want to be featured (paid sponsorship) in our newsletter? CLICK HERE to send us your information and we'll be in touch!
4. Love Work It DAILY? We love ourselves too, which is why we decided to create some merch. You can click HERE to access our store or click on the images below to go right to the products. We hope you love it as much as we do!