- Work It DAILY
- 😏 Ask this (sneaky) interview question!
😏 Ask this (sneaky) interview question!
Plus: How to speed up your job search!
Hello Everyone and Happy Tuesday!
It’s nice to see you… If you love what you read today in this newsletter, and aren’t already subscribed, you can sign up below. If you’re already subscribed, enjoy!
In today's email:
1 (sneaky) interview question! You should ask this at the end of every interview.
In the news: a “dangerous” place for the stock market, DocuSign layoffs, & $30 billion in GoFundMe donations.
Recruiters not reading your resume? This might be why!
How to speed up your job search. Download the Ultimate Job Search Checklist.
Do you want to make a great impression during your next interview?
Of course you do! Who wouldn’t want to impress a potential employer?
When the interview is coming to an end and the hiring manager asks if you have any questions for them, this one should be at the top of your list:
“Tell me about the most significant or positive thing that’s happened to you here at the company in the last year.”
Why should you ask this question?
Because not only will it make you look good, it’s a sneaky way to learn more about the person interviewing you. And more importantly, it will reveal what it is like to work for that company.
To learn more about this impressive (and sneaky) question, click on the link below.
Here’s what’s going on in the news (related to careers of course):
2 Reasons Why Recruiters Aren’t Reading Your Resume!📝👓
5 Reasons To Make SurveyJunkie Your Next Side Hustle
There are several reasons why someone might choose to have a side hustle as an online survey taker for SurveyJunkie. Here are five possible reasons:
1. Flexibility: Online survey taking allows for flexibility in terms of working hours. As a survey taker, you can typically choose when and where you want to complete surveys. This flexibility is especially beneficial for individuals who have other commitments such as a full-time job, studies, or family responsibilities.
2. Extra Income: One of the primary motivations for having a side hustle is to earn additional income. SurveyJunkie offers compensation to survey takers for completing surveys. While the income may vary depending on factors like survey length and complexity, it can be a convenient way to supplement your regular income or save up for specific goals.
3. Low Entry Barrier: Starting as an online survey taker usually has a low barrier to entry. SurveyJunkie, for example, allows individuals to sign up easily and start taking surveys without requiring specialized skills or experience. This accessibility makes it an attractive option for people looking to earn money without needing extensive training or qualifications.
4. Work from Anywhere: Online survey taking provides the opportunity to work from anywhere with an internet connection. Whether you prefer to work from the comfort of your home, a coffee shop, or while traveling, as long as you have access to the internet, you can take surveys and earn money. This flexibility can be particularly appealing for digital nomads or individuals seeking location-independent work.
5. Variety and Engagement: Participating in online surveys exposes you to a range of topics and provides an opportunity to share your opinions. This can be interesting and engaging for individuals who enjoy expressing their thoughts, providing feedback, or learning about different subjects. It can also serve as a way to stay updated on market trends, consumer preferences, and new products or services.
Did somebody say FREE? Yup, we did. We’ve got live events, instant access resources, and quizzes all for FREE!
Remote jobs are highly in demand right now! If you’re in the market for a new job and want to work from home, we have some ideas for you.
Found job you like? Apply directly though their website using the links above. But remember, LinkedIn is your friend, we always suggest using backchanneling to give yourself a better shot at lading a job. To learn more about connecting with potential employers click HERE.
In the video above, J.T. explains why your job search might be taking a long time, and what you can do to speed it up.
If it’s taking you months and months to find a job, it might be time to try a new strategy. Many times, job seekers think they are doing all the right things when looking for work when in reality, they’re not. Most people are missing critical steps in the job search process, which is why it can take them so long to land a job.
It’s important to follow a checklist to make sure you aren’t missing any steps. Lucky for you, our Work It DAILY team has put together the Ultimate Job Search Checklist to help job seekers speed up their search. The best part? It’s 100% FREE!
Download our Ultimate Job Search Checklist HERE.
If you download the checklist right now, you will receive a special BONUS to work with our coaches in the Work It DAILY platform.
Don’t forget to start a 7-day FREE trial at: www.workitdaily.com
1. Was this email forwarded to you? SIGN UP HERE to get the ONLY career advice newsletter you'll ever need. (Yep. We're THAT good!)
2. Want to be featured (paid sponsorship) in our newsletter? CLICK HERE to send us your information and we'll be in touch!
4. Love Work It DAILY? We love ourselves too, which is why we decided to create some merch. You can click HERE to access our store or click on the images below to go right to the products. We hope you love it as much as we do!