- Work It DAILY
- 👩💻 The 3 Types of Work!
👩💻 The 3 Types of Work!
Plus: Tell these 2 stories during your next job interview.
Hello Everyone and Happy Friday!
It’s nice to see you… If you love what you read today in this newsletter, and aren’t already subscribed, you can sign up below. If you’re already subscribed, enjoy!
In today's email:
The 3 types of work everyone should know! What type of work do you do?
Why is pay going down right now? And why are there no job offers?
Jobs we love. Remote ones too.
Tell these 2 stories in your next interview. It will help you get hired!!
There are only three types of work: a job, a career, and a calling. What you do for a living falls into one of these three categories.
A Job - pays your bills, but doesn’t bring you much satisfaction.
A Career - pays your bills, leverages some of your strengths, and bring you some satisfaction.
A Calling - leverages all of your strengths, feels like it’s what you were meant to do, and you get paid for it.
Society has made us believe that a calling is the only thing we should strive for in our lives. We are told we should love what we do and should get paid a lot of money for it. However, that’s not reality.
While we would love for everyone to find their calling at some point in their lives, we understand that’s not always how it works out. Sometimes you just need a job to pay the bills, and that itself is enough.
So instead of looking for a calling, here’s what you should do instead…
Here’s what’s going on in the news (related to careers of course):
Why Pay Is Going Down & Job Offers Are Lower Right Now!💸⤵️
5 Reasons To Make SurveyJunkie Your Next Side Hustle
There are several reasons why someone might choose to have a side hustle as an online survey taker for SurveyJunkie. Here are five possible reasons:
1. Flexibility: Online survey taking allows for flexibility in terms of working hours. As a survey taker, you can typically choose when and where you want to complete surveys. This flexibility is especially beneficial for individuals who have other commitments such as a full-time job, studies, or family responsibilities.
2. Extra Income: One of the primary motivations for having a side hustle is to earn additional income. SurveyJunkie offers compensation to survey takers for completing surveys. While the income may vary depending on factors like survey length and complexity, it can be a convenient way to supplement your regular income or save up for specific goals.
3. Low Entry Barrier: Starting as an online survey taker usually has a low barrier to entry. SurveyJunkie, for example, allows individuals to sign up easily and start taking surveys without requiring specialized skills or experience. This accessibility makes it an attractive option for people looking to earn money without needing extensive training or qualifications.
4. Work from Anywhere: Online survey taking provides the opportunity to work from anywhere with an internet connection. Whether you prefer to work from the comfort of your home, a coffee shop, or while traveling, as long as you have access to the internet, you can take surveys and earn money. This flexibility can be particularly appealing for digital nomads or individuals seeking location-independent work.
5. Variety and Engagement: Participating in online surveys exposes you to a range of topics and provides an opportunity to share your opinions. This can be interesting and engaging for individuals who enjoy expressing their thoughts, providing feedback, or learning about different subjects. It can also serve as a way to stay updated on market trends, consumer preferences, and new products or services.
Did somebody say FREE? Yup, we did. We’ve got live events, instant access resources, and quizzes all for FREE!
Remote jobs are highly in demand right now! If you’re in the market for a new job and want to work from home, we have some ideas for you.
Found job you like? Apply directly though their website using the links above. But remember, LinkedIn is your friend, we always suggest using backchanneling to give yourself a better shot at lading a job. To learn more about connecting with potential employers click HERE.
The two stories you need to tell in a job interview are: your self story and your career story. To learn more about what these stories entail, watch the above video.
Once you know what these stories are, it’s important to become confident in telling them. Employers will be more likely to hire someone who is confident and can articulate their value.
If you are tired of your job search and are ready to put some skin in the game to finally get hired, here’s what you need to do…
Head on over to www.workitdaily.com, try a 7-day FREE trial for any of our memberships, and take advantage of our job search resources.
We can’t wait to help you find your next job!
1. Was this email forwarded to you? SIGN UP HERE to get the ONLY career advice newsletter you'll ever need. (Yep. We're THAT good!)
2. Want to be featured (paid sponsorship) in our newsletter? CLICK HERE to send us your information and we'll be in touch!
4. Love Work It DAILY? We love ourselves too, which is why we decided to create some merch. You can click HERE to access our store or click on the images below to go right to the products. We hope you love it as much as we do!